Making of Adhi's Imagination Land

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some of you may already know about my latest online portfolio named Imagination Land.

http://imaginationland.biz/ [ CLICK HERE TO SEE! ]

But since in AdhiBuddy Illustrations it's all about the drawings, I put on the podium the before and afters of my introductory and home page of the website.

Again the main base lines I project by the fine lines of a pen, which then I used photoshop to enhance.

Hosted by imgur.com

I wanted to show that my work is different of the market by using the concept of a meteor crash. Where new substances from an unknown place makes an impact in the world. But here I shown that the meteor contains an unknown substance of imagination.

Hosted by imgur.com

Same with the Home page, I used a pen to illustrate the main outcome of my concept as I prefer a more hands-on approach, and also using photoshop to apply the final touches. Here I show that the meteor crashes and out flies all the different aspect of me as a designer.

So hope you like it! And hope you have a good journey visiting Imagination Land :)

http://imaginationland.biz/ [ CLICK HERE TO SEE! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment