Astronomical Prediction

Sunday, August 8, 2010

On the way to hell I prepared every bit of water I had left. Took out my check list and ticked off everything i needed; didn't want to leave an important asset especially when my destination is a destroyed wonderland. Ticking off the important I swallowed a lump of dry spit as the old speaker announces the time of lift off with its old smokers voice. Lets double check. First thing on my list: a watch for knowledge, as without my watch it would be the first healthy step to insanity. I love losing it but not in a place where having your mind is an advantage. Second item: a gun with two bullets for murder and suicide in-case the murder happens to fail. Harsh world. The last thing on my list: my packed lunch in-case I get hungry. I get really hungry, why? I don't know. Maybe its all the anger and misery there. Anyway I decided to kneel down and touch the ground; it's not hot or full of broken buildings so I was cherishing the state of peace at my current location. I thought to my self why didn't we as humans see this coming? All our hate and lack of attention has built to one big giant monster and I can tell technology has a lot to do with it from the big bolted ribs to the evil laser eyes. Corruption has successfully changed us all into not caring about the normality this world has. So since our fate is chosen, I decided to type in an astronomical prediction in our beloved advanced technology screen. The required password 'OASIS' I don't even know why they chose that word anymore. So the great prediction was in front of my eyes, what to predict? I entered: future/ present time/ once upon a time. Waited as it loaded, taking a deep breath and suddenly thinking whether I even want to know. Appearing a letter at a time in its blinking neon green color, appeared the words: self detonation is massive'. Sigh... I know. We all live in a world where many don't care, only a little. Just look at the past, observe our present and think about the future. That I believe is the only way to change. Or else, the big giant corporations and governments would end up being that big giant monster destroying everything we got while planes of innocent bystanders flying by accepting it as the norm. Maybe one day, who knows.


 astronomical prediction

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff

keep up good work man
from
excited happy rabbit

Niabellagamba said...

This looks like a cool album cover. Not one of my favorites but it's still nice :)

adhibuddy said...

Thanks :) This was more for fun. Like writing stories and stuff so doodled something to go with it. Glad u still think its nice :)

Post a Comment