Object to Change

Monday, August 9, 2010

To those who have been wondering where I been, I will tell you now. I went to sleep and embarked on a long expedition to the other side of the world, I tore out a part of the journal I kept on this journey and decided to share it with you. Good morning once again to the early birds.
Object to Change
"Day 256: I was continuing my expedition deeper in the the jungle when I found a peculiar little artifact. The villagers told me I shouldn't touch it as this particular forest is known for powers unheard of by the modern society. As I am a fool for the untouchables I took it into my possession.

Day 263: My health is deteriorating. I feel a certain change in me that my words can't seem to explain. I must be tired from all the trekking. Or maybe it was all the sprouts I ate. 

Day 361: A year has passed and it is safe to say I have covered ground and sky to this point. The friends I made, the mountains I climbed and the artifacts I found. But one artifact has truly knocked me off my feet. Certain amount of days ago I found this artifact, a certain amount of days ago I felt a remarkable change in me, and now it is also safe to say that I have changed. Literally. I am now a part of the diary I wrote, splashed by ink and carved into the liking of this magical artifact. This is my last entry. As now I found the one place I want to be. A great Adventure to all." - AdhiBuddy

14 comments:

Sian said...

where's the rest of the journal? I have some artifacts of my own to share...

AdhiBuddy said...

so u have a story to share as well? love to hear it! haha what artifacts is this story about anyway?

Anonymous said...

this is great stuff man
from your buddy happy rabbit

AdhiBuddy said...

thanks happy rabbit..

Anonymous said...

i want to follow your blog, it says cant be processed
why ?
is it because I am a happy rabbit ?

let me know
i really like your work
i think it is great

AdhiBuddy said...

yes. its because you are a happy rabbit.. im not sure why, but maybe you can try again as it will automatically lead u to create a gmail account so u can be notified when i update my work

Anonymous said...

OK i am following you now

Happy Rabbit is so happy now

Anonymous said...

sickness.

always remember adhi buddy, the early bird catches the worm ;)

AdhiBuddy said...

haha i thought who else would understand that ah. lol. morning birds indeed my friend

Happy Rabbit said...

any feedback on my order of book cover ?

AdhiBuddy said...

Yes, i am actually doing a rabbit realted project soon, so just stay tuned to the blog and you will see!

Happy Rabbit said...

i am waiting for information on my book cover project

Niabellagamba said...

Wow... I know I've been following your blog since it was in the production stages, but I've not said anything. So... Here goes:
I like this a lot. I must say that it's one of my favorites as it has a different sort of depth to it compared to anything else you've done. Plus it was my first encounter to your creative writing skills.
I like it :) a read-behind-the-lines kinda thing.

adhibuddy said...

hehe. yea it is. more like u got to read the story as it supports the artwork. happy that u like it :)

Post a Comment