Dreams of Childhood Stories

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I wonder sometimes if we will ever dream like we did when we were young, when we went to sleep knowing that the world was made out of super heroes and the bad tyrannosaurus rex. Just falling asleep in your bed not knowing what the open world has to offer. Whether we meet a giant spaceman, a decisive battle at the colosseum or an adventurous journey across the ocean. Sometimes I wish when I place a story book down and close my eyes, that a giant space shuttle of dreams just fly me away across the wide emptiness of space. Today's dreams on the other hand seems to be more mature, not that we want it but our surroundings are what affects our brainwaves everyday. Maybe i'll close off all reality, and read my story book once more.
Adhibuddy - childhood dreams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know what to say man
the more i look at your style
it really makes me happy and remind me of my childhood as well
keep up good work

happiest rabbit

Anonymous said...

i like the color in this black back ground
i just keep looking at it

happy rabbit

Niabellagamba said...

Nice. I like this...
I think you'd have cool wall art if you ever got into trying that out for fun.
Maybe collaborate with an international artist in Europe and do something in the streets to give back to community in an artsy way.

adhibuddy said...

yea :) im trying to get out that more, do some work, so in that way can do bigger things to spread it to the community u know

Post a Comment