The Happy Joyful Rabbit

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is my work in relation to a theme made in special request by the happy joyful rabbit (true name will remain anonymous for his/her personal reasons.) So the story is about the struggle against the forces of business. Where hard work and determination paid off in the end. The rabbit is one of the symbols of the Zodiac. So I tried to reflect this by setting the business feel and incorporating main interest and love into the blending details. A thought (and also the heading) from the rabbit 'Against All Odds' I hope this serious thought will make you feel and think "Hmm. Maybe I will use the Happy Rabbit Method. Maybe I will"

Adhibuddy for Happy Rabbit- Againts all Odds

4 comments:

Niabellagamba said...

This is nice... I like the texture and colors you've used in this.

Ttt30563 said...

great stuff man
get me a t shirt and i will wear it

matin alias said...

suka banyak-banyak =)

adhibuddy said...

thanks guys!

Post a Comment